Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...O LORD, correct me...with justice..." Jer. 10:23-24

O LORD, I know the way of man is not in himself; It is not in man who walks to direct his own steps. O LORD, correct me, but with justice; Not in Your anger, lest You bring me to nothing. Jer. 10:23-24

Prayer
I will trust in the Lord with all my heart and NOT lean upon my own understanding. In all my ways I will acknowledge the LORD God who directs my steps, corrects me with love and justice, and brings me back to the narrow way which leads to life. Teach me Holy Spirit to abide in the ways of Christ so I can be a good example and faithful witness to my family, co-workers, customers and friends. Grant me Your divine direction and wisdom for today. In the blessed name of JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...