O LORD, I know the way of man is not in himself; It is not in man who walks to direct his own steps. O LORD, correct me, but with justice; Not in Your anger, lest You bring me to nothing. Jer. 10:23-24
Prayer
I will trust in the Lord with all my heart and NOT lean upon my own understanding. In all my ways I will acknowledge the LORD God who directs my steps, corrects me with love and justice, and brings me back to the narrow way which leads to life. Teach me Holy Spirit to abide in the ways of Christ so I can be a good example and faithful witness to my family, co-workers, customers and friends. Grant me Your divine direction and wisdom for today. In the blessed name of JESUS
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ENABLED: "God enables you with wisdom and power." Daniel 2:23
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
When Arioch, the commander of the king’s guard, had gone out to put to death the wise men of Babylon, Daniel spoke to him with wisdom and di...
-
Then that same night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision, and he praised the God of heaven: "God is wise and powerful! Prais...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
No comments:
Post a Comment