Monday, February 18, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...I will be your God..." Jer. 7:23

But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.’ Jer. 7:23

Prayer
If God is for me, who can be against me? I am so grateful O LORD that You continually reach out to sinners like me who need Your grace and forgiveness. Put Your Holy Spirit within me and cause me to be a doer of Your word so I can be like the wise man who build his house upon the rock and persevered through the storms of life. Holy Father, fill me with a passion to do those things which are good, acceptable and pleasing in Your sight. In the name of Jesus my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...