But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.’ Jer. 7:23
Prayer
If God is for me, who can be against me? I am so grateful O LORD that You continually reach out to sinners like me who need Your grace and forgiveness. Put Your Holy Spirit within me and cause me to be a doer of Your word so I can be like the wise man who build his house upon the rock and persevered through the storms of life. Holy Father, fill me with a passion to do those things which are good, acceptable and pleasing in Your sight. In the name of Jesus my Lord.
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LIGHT: "God reveals His profound light to you." Daniel 2:22
“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my...
-
At the end of the time set by the king to bring them into his service, the chief official presented them to Nebuchadnezzar. The king talked ...
-
When Arioch, the commander of the king’s guard, had gone out to put to death the wise men of Babylon, Daniel spoke to him with wisdom and di...
-
Then that same night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision, and he praised the God of heaven: "God is wise and powerful! Prais...
No comments:
Post a Comment