Thursday, February 21, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...so shall you be My people..." Jer 11:4

And say to them, ‘Thus says the LORD God of Israel: “Cursed is the man who does not obey the words of this covenant which I commanded your fathers in the day I brought them out of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and do according to all that I command you; so shall you be My people, and I will be your God,’ Jer. 11:3-4

Prayer
I will bring joy to God's heart today and see His favor upon my life by being obedient to His commands. Thank You O LORD for saving me from a world (Egypt) of lust and shame through Jesus Christ. You have set me free from being a slave in the iron furnace of sin. I will proclaim with great boldness - "You are my God and I am Your child." In the wonderful name of Jesus my Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...