And say to them, ‘Thus says the LORD God of Israel: “Cursed is the man who does not obey the words of this covenant which I commanded your fathers in the day I brought them out of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and do according to all that I command you; so shall you be My people, and I will be your God,’ Jer. 11:3-4
Prayer
I will bring joy to God's heart today and see His favor upon my life by being obedient to His commands. Thank You O LORD for saving me from a world (Egypt) of lust and shame through Jesus Christ. You have set me free from being a slave in the iron furnace of sin. I will proclaim with great boldness - "You are my God and I am Your child." In the wonderful name of Jesus my Savior
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ENABLED: "God enables you with wisdom and power." Daniel 2:23
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
When Arioch, the commander of the king’s guard, had gone out to put to death the wise men of Babylon, Daniel spoke to him with wisdom and di...
-
Then that same night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision, and he praised the God of heaven: "God is wise and powerful! Prais...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
No comments:
Post a Comment