Friday, February 22, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...cling to Me,’ says the LORD..." Jer. 13:11

For as the sash clings to the waist of a man, so I have caused the whole house of Israel and the whole house of Judah to cling to Me,’ says the LORD, ‘that they may become My people, for renown, for praise, and for glory; but they would not hear.’ Jer 13:11

Prayer
Not to me O LORD, not to me but to Your name be the glory and honor because of Your love and faithfulness. Deliver me from fear and teach me to be intimately attached to You and Jesus my Lord as a sash around my waist. I will cling to You this day and place my trust in You for nothing or no one can separate me from Your love. In Your name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...