Monday, February 25, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...I am called by Your name, O LORD..." Jer. 15:16

Your words were found, and I ate them, And Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart; For I am called by Your name, O LORD God of hosts. Jer. 15:16

Prayer
Loving Father, I place my trust upon Your living and faithful word which fills me with lasting joy and abounding hope. You have saved me from a dead end life and called me O Lord to Your wonderful purpose. I praise Your holy Son and will seek to honor His name this day at work and school with my thoughts, words and deeds. Lead and guide me Lord Jesus into Your perfect will for I am not ashamed to be called by Your name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...