Friday, February 15, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...you will find rest for your souls..." Jeremiah 6:16

Thus says the LORD: “ Stand in the ways and see, And ask for the old paths, where the good way is, And walk in it; Then you will find rest for your souls. But they said, ‘We will not walk in it.’ Jeremiah 6:16

Prayer
I will take the yoke of Christ and follow Him in the old paths which lead me to a life of peace and rest. Lord Jesus, teach me to walk in the “good way” at home and in my workplace so I can be a role model and source of inspiration to people who are troubled and heavy ladened. Motivate me to be meek like You and to labor in love which results in doing something “good” for my family, co-workers and customers that I interact with today. Let me me experience like never before Your rest which calms my fears and fills me with everlasting hope. In Your blessed name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...