Thursday, February 14, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...the LORD our God..gives...” Jeremiah 5:24

They do not say in their heart, “ Let us now fear the LORD our God, Who gives rain, both the former and the latter, in its season. He reserves for us the appointed weeks of the harvest.” Jeremiah 5:24

Prayer
God so loved me that He gave His only begotten Son to die on the cross for me. I will not allow my heart to grow cold or distant in my reverence and fear of God. Form in me O LORD a poor and contrite spirit that trembles at Your word. I thank You for being such a giving God that continually blesses us with love, salvation, family, friends, work, food, health, hope and wisdom. I bow before Your Sovereign Majesty and ask You to bless my work day with Your grace and favor. In the name of Jesus my Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...