Monday, March 24, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "‘Call to Me, and I will answer you..." Jer. 33:3

"Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know." Jer. 33:3

Prayer
God is attentive to my prayers and knows my every need. I call upon Thee this morning loving Father and ask You to show me great and mighty things for nothing is impossible with You. Open my eyes to see and remember that You work all things together for good to them that love You, to them that are called according to Your purpose. I ask You to be Lord of my life Lord Jesus and thank You for Your precious blood which cleanses me from all sin and gives me confidence to come before Your throne of grace 24/7 with my praises, struggles, needs, and intercessions. Your are my risen Lord and Savior who reigns over all things. In Your wonderful name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...