Friday, March 21, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...by His stripes we are healed." Isa. 53:5

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isa. 53:5

Prayer
I am healed through the stripes and sufferings of Jesus Christ who died on the cross of Calvary to save me and give me hope of eternal life. Thank You Lord Jesus for taking my sin, my shame, my diseases, and my pains upon Yourself and crucifying them on the cross. You are the RISEN LORD who has conquered sin and death for all of mankind. Help me rejoice in Your victory this day and not be ashamed to proclaim Your name to family, friends and co-workers who need You. Put a family member, customer, co-worker, or stranger in my path today that is hurting and needs to hear the good news of hope and salvation. In Your wonderful name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAITHFUL: God is faithful and will never give up on you - 1 Corinthians 1:9

God , who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master Jesus . H e will never give up on y...