Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...I will pardon all their iniquities..." Jer. 33:8

I will cleanse them from all their iniquity by which they have sinned against Me, and I will pardon all their iniquities by which they have sinned and by which they have transgressed against Me. Jer. 33:8

Prayer
Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your precious blood which cleanses me from all the sin that I have committed, the mistakes I’ve made, and the pain that I have caused to others. I confess my need of You and ask You to wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Use me in the workplace to be an effective witness so I can teach transgressors Your ways, and sinners will be converted. Grant me inner strength today to die to sin and overcome temptation by watching and praying for family members and coworkers who need Your salvation. In the powerful name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...