Thursday, March 13, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...I am with you,’ says the LORD, ‘to save you..." Jer. 30:11

For I am with you,’ says the LORD, ‘to save you; Though I make a full end of all nations here I have scattered you, Yet I will not make a complete end of you. But I will correct you in justice, And will not let you go altogether unpunished.’ Jer. 30:11

Prayer
My Lord Jesus has come to save me. I will trust in Him and not be afraid for He is with me and controls every relationship and circumstance in my life. You are my salvation, my strength and my song therefore I will not fear nor be discouraged. Be with me O Lord so I can be an effective witness for You in my place of employment and school. Teach me to love righteousness and hate iniquity. Be merciful to me and correct me in justice if I stray from Your ways. In Your holy name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAITHFUL: God is faithful and will never give up on you - 1 Corinthians 1:9

God , who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master Jesus . H e will never give up on y...