For I am with you,’ says the LORD, ‘to save you; Though I make a full end of all nations here I have scattered you, Yet I will not make a complete end of you. But I will correct you in justice, And will not let you go altogether unpunished.’ Jer. 30:11
Prayer
My Lord Jesus has come to save me. I will trust in Him and not be afraid for He is with me and controls every relationship and circumstance in my life. You are my salvation, my strength and my song therefore I will not fear nor be discouraged. Be with me O Lord so I can be an effective witness for You in my place of employment and school. Teach me to love righteousness and hate iniquity. Be merciful to me and correct me in justice if I stray from Your ways. In Your holy name I pray
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PROMOTION: "Your promotion comes from the LORD." Daniel 2:48
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
So Daniel went to Arioch, whom the king had commanded to execute the royal advisers. He said to him, “Don't put them to death. Take me t...
No comments:
Post a Comment