And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. Jer. 29:13
Prayer
It is good for me to take time to seek God throughout the day. I will seek You first O Lord for You are the One who satisfies the longing soul, and fills the hungry soul with goodness. Stir me to be like David who committed himself to praising You out loud seven times a day, because of Your righteous judgments. Lord Jesus, I want to know You more intimately and Your word more deeply. Teach me to be a man/woman of prayer in my workplace by seeking first the Kingdom of God and all the things that lack or need in business or my personal life will be added unto me. In Your wonderful name I pray
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ENABLED: "God enables you with wisdom and power." Daniel 2:23
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
When Arioch, the commander of the king’s guard, had gone out to put to death the wise men of Babylon, Daniel spoke to him with wisdom and di...
-
Then that same night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision, and he praised the God of heaven: "God is wise and powerful! Prais...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
No comments:
Post a Comment