Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...you will seek Me and find Me..." Jer. 29:13

And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. Jer. 29:13

Prayer
It is good for me to take time to seek God throughout the day. I will seek You first O Lord for You are the One who satisfies the longing soul, and fills the hungry soul with goodness. Stir me to be like David who committed himself to praising You out loud seven times a day, because of Your righteous judgments. Lord Jesus, I want to know You more intimately and Your word more deeply. Teach me to be a man/woman of prayer in my workplace by seeking first the Kingdom of God and all the things that lack or need in business or my personal life will be added unto me. In Your wonderful name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAITHFUL: God is faithful and will never give up on you - 1 Corinthians 1:9

God , who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master Jesus . H e will never give up on y...