Friday, March 14, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...I have loved you with an everlasting love..." Jer. 31:3

The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying: “ Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you. Jer. 31:3

Prayer
God so loved me that He gave His only begotten Son to die on the cross to save me from death into life everlasting. Remind me Holy Spirit throughout this day of God's everlasting love for me. Lord Jesus, thank You for loving a sinner like me. Teach me to love others as You have loved me by taking time to listen and pray with co-workers, customers, or family members who are hurting. Help me show love today through acts of kindness. Help me show love today by sharing the good news of Your wonderful love and care. In Your blessed name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAITHFUL: God is faithful and will never give up on you - 1 Corinthians 1:9

God , who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master Jesus . H e will never give up on y...