Monday, March 17, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "... your work shall be rewarded, says the LORD... " Jer 31:16

Thus says the LORD: “ Refrain your voice from weeping, And your eyes from tears; For your work shall be rewarded, says the LORD, And they shall come back from the land of the enemy. Jer 31:16

Prayer
God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him and blesses those who labor for Him. Loving Father, I will work hard today and labor for the honor and glory of my Lord Jesus. Help me overcome all laziness and not take the easy way so I can be a productive Christian who is a good example to my co-workers and employer. Fill me with Your wisdom and teach me how to work smart in fulfilling my responsibilities. Help me be content and deliver me from a complaining or murmuring spirit. I am grateful and thank You for my family, job, health, talents, and employer. Make me strong O LORD and bless the labor of my hands. In Your name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAITHFUL: God is faithful and will never give up on you - 1 Corinthians 1:9

God , who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master Jesus . H e will never give up on y...