Friday, March 7, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "..I will give them a heart to know Me..." Jer. 24:7

Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the LORD; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart. Jer. 24:7

Prayer
I am amazed LORD God that You love me and want an intimate relationship with me. Remove from me the heart of stone O Lord and give me a new heart of flesh that hungers after You. Who do I have in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You. My flesh and my heart fail; But You O God are the strength of my heart and my portion forever. It is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all Your works. Blessed be the name of JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...