Monday, March 10, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...to give you a future and a hope." Jer. 29:11

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jer. 29:11

Prayer
God loves me and has a perfect plan for my life. Father, I thank You for the wonderful life and purpose You have given me in Jesus Christ. I go forth today in the hope of eternal life and ask You to keep my mind stayed upon You. Fill me with Your peace and grant me opportunities to share the hope of life eternal with a family member, friend or customer who is thirsting for You. In the name of Jesus my LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAITHFUL: God is faithful and He will never give up on you - 1 Corinthians 1:9

God , who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master Jesus . He will never give up on yo...