Thursday, March 6, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...I will set My eyes on them for good..." Jer. 24:8

For I will set My eyes on them for good, and I will bring them back to this land; I will build them and not pull them down, and I will plant them and not pluck them up. Jer. 24:8


Prayer
Blessed Father, why should I feel discouraged, why should the shadows of doubt come, why should my heart be lonely, and long for heaven and home, when Jesus is my portion and my constant friend. I will sing because He loves me, I will sing because I'm happy, I will sing because I'm free, for His eye is upon the sparrow, so I know He watches over me. In the wonderful name of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...