Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...the LORD hid them." Jeremiah 36:26

And the king commanded Jerahmeel the king’s son, Seraiah the son of Azriel, and Shelemiah the son of Abdeel, to seize Baruch the scribe and Jeremiah the prophet, but the LORD hid them. Jeremiah 36:26

Prayer
God is my protection and defender. Nothing can happen to me that He does not allow. Lord Jesus, You are the Good Shepherd who watches over me. My Guide in time of confusion. My joy in time of sorrow. My strength in time of weakness. My Counselor in time of business or personal decisions. Teach me Lord Jesus to be fearless like a lion and a bold witness of Your truth like Jeremiah and Baruch in the workplace. I lean today upon Your promise that You will keep me and never forsake me. In Your blessed name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...