But Jeremiah said, “They shall not deliver you. Please, obey the voice of the LORD which I speak to you. So it shall be well with you, and your soul shall live. Jer. 38:20
Prayer
Loving Father, I recognize that to love You is to obey Your voice. I want to know Your blessing upon my life by being an obedient Christian. Speak to me through Your living word. Speak to me when I pray and intercede. Speak to me in my circumstances at work. Speak to me in my dreams. Speak to me through my family, customers, and co-workers that You place in my life. Remove any and all barriers (sin, disobedience, pride, distractions, worldliness, ignorance, fears) that would hinder me from hearing Your voice today. In the holy name of Jesus my Lord
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PROMOTION: "Your promotion comes from the LORD." Daniel 2:48
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
No comments:
Post a Comment