Thursday, March 27, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...obey the voice of the LORD..So it shall be well with you...' Jer. 38:20

But Jeremiah said, “They shall not deliver you. Please, obey the voice of the LORD which I speak to you. So it shall be well with you, and your soul shall live. Jer. 38:20

Prayer
Loving Father, I recognize that to love You is to obey Your voice. I want to know Your blessing upon my life by being an obedient Christian. Speak to me through Your living word. Speak to me when I pray and intercede. Speak to me in my circumstances at work. Speak to me in my dreams. Speak to me through my family, customers, and co-workers that You place in my life. Remove any and all barriers (sin, disobedience, pride, distractions, worldliness, ignorance, fears) that would hinder me from hearing Your voice today. In the holy name of Jesus my Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...