Thursday, March 27, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...I will surely deliver you...” Jer. 39:18

For I will surely deliver you, and you shall not fall by the sword; but your life shall be as a prize to you, because you have put your trust in Me,” says the LORD.’” Jer. 39:18

PRAYER
I will prize the life God has given me and make the most of today for JESUS IS MY GREAT DELIVERER.
Reach down O Lord and deliver me from doubts that shackle my faith.
Reach down O Lord and deliver me from a prideful heart that is self-reliant.
Reach down O Lord and deliver me from ignorance and small-mindedness.
Reach down O Lord and deliver me from being critical and negative.
Reach down O Lord and deliver me from fears that cause me to cower.
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for You O LORD are near. Hallelujah! Jesus is Alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...