Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...I will listen to you..." Jer. 29:12

Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. Jer. 29:12

Prayer
I will draw near to the throne of God's grace with confidence through the blood of Jesus Christ my Savior. Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayers. I will call upon You as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. You have been my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy. I long to dwell in your presence forever and take refuge in the shelter of Your wings. Burden me throughout this day to pray and to intercede for family, friends, customers, and issues that face our nation. In the blessed name of Jesus my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAITHFUL: God is faithful and will never give up on you - 1 Corinthians 1:9

God , who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master Jesus . H e will never give up on y...