Monday, April 28, 2008

Today' Bible Promise - "...with the humble is wisdom." Prov. 11:2

When pride comes, then comes shame; But with the humble is wisdom." Prov. 11:2

Prayer
God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble. Remove from my heart O Lord all pride and conceit. Deliver me from thoughts of superiority or looking down at others which leads to shame. Fill me with the humility of Christ so I can learn to esteem others better than myself. I esteem Your wisdom more than material things or wealth. Grant me Your wisdom for leading my family; for my duties in the workplace; for winning lost souls; for challenges and the tests of life that help grow in faith. I believe and trust in Your promise that if I live humbly, wisely and obediently to You, I will lack nothing. In Your blessed name I pray. AMEN!

Lord, make me humble when I kneel and pray
Lord would You give me the right words to say.
Give me Your spirit and I’ll never be the same
Lord, make me humble when I call Your Name.

Help me to be what You want me to be
Help me to walk a little closer to Thee
I’ll give to You all the glory and praise
Lord, make me humble when I call Your name

Lord Make Me Humble ---David North & The Gospel Celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...