When pride comes, then comes shame; But with the humble is wisdom." Prov. 11:2
Prayer
God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble. Remove from my heart O Lord all pride and conceit. Deliver me from thoughts of superiority or looking down at others which leads to shame. Fill me with the humility of Christ so I can learn to esteem others better than myself. I esteem Your wisdom more than material things or wealth. Grant me Your wisdom for leading my family; for my duties in the workplace; for winning lost souls; for challenges and the tests of life that help grow in faith. I believe and trust in Your promise that if I live humbly, wisely and obediently to You, I will lack nothing. In Your blessed name I pray. AMEN!
Lord, make me humble when I kneel and pray
Lord would You give me the right words to say.
Give me Your spirit and I’ll never be the same
Lord, make me humble when I call Your Name.
Help me to be what You want me to be
Help me to walk a little closer to Thee
I’ll give to You all the glory and praise
Lord, make me humble when I call Your name
Lord Make Me Humble ---David North & The Gospel Celebration
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WONDERS: "God performs miraculous wonders for you." Daniel 4:2
King Nebuchadnezzar, to the nations and peoples of every language, who live in all the earth: May you prosper greatly! It is my pleasure to ...
-
Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...
-
Out of control with rage, Nebuchadnezzar’s facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and he ordered that the furnace...
-
Nebuchadnezzar spoke up and announced: “Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego! He sent his angel to deliver his servants who ...
No comments:
Post a Comment