Friday, April 25, 2008

Today' Bible Promise - "...strength for the upright..." Prov. 10:29

The way of the LORD is strength for the upright, But destruction will come to the workers of iniquity. Prov. 10:29

Prayer
God's grace is sufficient for me, for His power is made perfect in my weakness. Grant me renewed strength O Lord and keep me from fainting in the day of adversity. Help me pass the tests of life that You allow me to face at home and workplace so I can grow in Christ and soar to heights of faith, hope and love. Deliver me from being a cheater, complainer or quitter. Stir me to press on toward the goal, unto the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus who will bring me through any and every storm of life. In His holy name I pray

Jesus, my Strength, my Hope,
On Thee I cast my care,
With humble confidence look up,
And know Thou hear'st my prayer.
Give me on Thee to wait
'Til I can all things do;
On Thee, almighty to create,
Almighty to renew.

I want a sober mind,
A self-renouncing will,
That tramples down and casts behind
The baits of pleasing ill;
A soul inured to pain,
To hardship, grief, and loss,
Bold to take up, firm to sustain
The consecrated cross.

Jesus My Strength My Hope--Charles Wesley

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...