Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...in the multitude of counselors there is safety." Prov. 11.14

Where there is no counsel, the people fall; But in the multitude of counselors there is safety. Prov. 11.14

Prayer
Lord Jesus, I thank You for giving me Your Holy Spirit who is my Wonderful Counselor and is always there for me. Teach me to seek Your counsel by praying, fasting, and meditating in Your word day and night. Speak to me and let me hear Your sweet voice that I may be wise in my latter years of life. I realize that without counsel purposes are disappointed, but in the multitude of counselors they are established. Help me to humble myself and seek Your counsel when I am faced with difficult and important decisions that impact my relationship with God, my family, business, and church. In Your blessed name I pray

He's a Wonderful Counselor
When you're in need, of someone to talk to
He's a Wonderful Counselor
When your in need, of someone to walk with you
He promised perfect peace who's mind mind is stayed

He's a Wonderful Counselor
Mighty God, Prince Of Peace
He's a Wonderful Counselor, yes He is
He's a Wonderful Counselor, yes He is

THE CLARK SISTERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...