Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...I will give your life to you as a prize...”" Jer. 45:5

And do you seek great things for yourself? Do not seek them; for behold, I will bring adversity on all flesh,” says the LORD. “But I will give your life to you as a prize in all places, wherever you go."" Jer. 45:5

Prayer
Despite the fact that I am hopelessly bruised by sin, God loves me and chose to make of me something more wonderful in His Son. I thank You LORD God for the new life You have given me in Christ Jesus. Change me into Your likeness. Teach me to make the most of each day by being loving, just, and righteous in all of my business interactions. Deliver me from seeking to find my value and worth in temporal things, such as my possessions, job, title, status, material gain, intelligence, looks, family members, or relationships. Lord Jesus, You are the source of abundant life who gives me true worth and makes my life a prize. In Your name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...