Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...I will rightly correct you...” Jer. 46:28

Do not fear, O Jacob My servant,” says the LORD, “ For I am with you; For I will make a complete end of all the nations to which I have driven you, But I will not make a complete end of you. I will rightly correct you, For I will not leave you wholly unpunished.” Jer. 46:28

Prayer
The LORD loves me and is is longsuffering so therefore He rightly corrects me. Father of mercy, I will not fear nor despise the correction that You give me when I blow it. Don't let me get discouraged when you rebuke me. Convict me when I stray from Your will and teach me to endure Your chastening so I can become more like Christ and be a partaker of His holiness. May Your correction yield in me the peaceable fruit of righteousness. In the blessed name of Jesus my Lord and Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...