Monday, March 31, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...I am with you, to save you..." Jer. 42.11

Do not be afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom you are afraid; do not be afraid of him,’ says the LORD, ‘for I am with you, to save you and deliver you from his hand. Jer. 42:11

Prayer
I have nothing to fear for the Lord Jesus has promised to be with me until the end of this world. Fill my heart O God with perfect assurance that You are with me and will save me from the enemy who seeks to do me harm. Don't allow negative people, news about the economy, or conditions around me to shape my thinking. Teach my mind to be stayed on Thee and strengthen my faith so I can learn to trust upon the power of Your living word which never fails me. In the blessed name of JESUS my risen LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...