Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "There is one who scatters, yet increases more..." Proverbs 11:24

There is one who scatters, yet increases more; And there is one who withholds more than is right, But it leads to poverty. Proverbs 11:24

Prayer
It is more blessed to give than it is to receive. Save me O Lord from living at the cost of others and help me to be a cheerful and generous giver that is thoughtful and considerate of the weak who are in need. Grant me wisdom on how to invest my money and distribute my income to help build Your kingdom. Stir me to be a diligent Christian who strives for excellence and embraces hard work. Bless O Lord my business and the labor of my hands that I may earn more to give more. In name of Jesus I pray.

God Loves a Cheerful Giver
Give it all you've got,
He loves to hear you praying,
When your in an awkward spot.
When the odds add up against you,
It's time to stop and pray,
Praise God, and seek Him for He will nor delay.

Holy Job was richly blessed,
He lost it all but stood the test
For Job was steadfast in his misery.
God gives to me, and He takes away
Blessed be the name of God this day
For He will doubly bless my fidelity
And he was doubly blessed for his fidelity.

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...