Thursday, April 24, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "The labor of the righteous leads to life..." Prov. 10:16

The labor of the righteous leads to life, The wages of the wicked to sin. Prov. 10:16

Prayer
Teach me Lord Jesus to love righteousness and hate dishonesty. Form in me the virtue of integrity so I can be righteous and ethical in all of my labor and business interactions. Help me push my limits and go the extra mile by doing more than what I am asked to do without compromising my Christian values. Teach me to persevere in hard times by laboring for Your glory with an excellent work ethic and positive attitude. I lean upon Your strength this day and ask that You please help me do what I could never do on my own. In Your holy name I pray

WE WILL WORK FOR JESUS --Daniel S. Warner
We will work for Jesus, all to Him we owe;
Only for His mercy we would be
Lost in sin forever; but we truly know
That His mighty love has set us free.

We will work for Jesus, we are not our own,
Jesus, we can never idle be;
Souls around us dying, purchased for Thy throne,
We will gather all we can for Thee.

We will work for Jesus, bless His holy name!
Everywhere the ripened grain we see;
Early in the morning till the day is gone,
Jesus, we will labor on for Thee.

Refrain:
We will work for Jesus, we will work for Jesus,
We will live for Him who died for all;
We will work for Jesus, we will work for Jesus,
Till we hear the final trumpet call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JUSTIFIED: The blood of Jesus justifies and saves you from God's wrath - Romans 5:9

Since we have now been justified by His blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through Him! Romans 5:9 NIV What does it me...