Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...the hand of the diligent makes rich." Prov. 10:4

He who has a slack hand becomes poor, But the hand of the diligent makes rich. Proverbs 10:4

Prayer
I will be motivated in accomplishing my responsibilities, goals, and objectives with excellence for Jesus my Lord. Deliver me Lord God from a slack hand and laziness which leads me to poverty. Fill me with spirit of diligence so I can make my calling and election sure. Teach me to focus on being a highly productive Christian in my home and workplace. I want to do my best for You O Lord by being diligent, precise, and deliberate in my responsibilities. Help me to enrich lives by being a profitable contributor and asset to my employer, family, co-workers, friends, and Your church. In Your holy name I pray

MY BEST
Before God’s footstool to confess
A poor soul knelt and bowed his head.
“I failed,” he wailed. The Master said,
“Thou didst thy best -- that is success.”
~Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVED: Christ died for you to demonstrate God loves you - Romans 8:8

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous pers...