Thursday, May 1, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...he who wins souls is wise." Prov. 11:30

The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, And he who wins souls is wise. Prov. 11:30

Prayer
Soul winning is the most rewarding work in the world. Use me Lord Jesus to be a soul winner in my workplace and school. Change and mold me into Your image so I can be an effective witness of Your grace and love. Grant me an opportunity today to share my testimony and the gospel of salvation to a friend, customer or co-worker who is lost and needs hope. In Your name I pray

I want to be a soul winner for Jesus every day;
He does so much for me;
I want to aid the lost sinner to leave his erring way,
And be from bondage free.

I want to be a soul winner and bring the lost to Christ
That they His grace may know;
I want to live for Christ ever, and do His blessed will
Because He loves me so.

A Soul Winner for Jesus -- J.W. Ferrill

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...