Thursday, April 10, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "... your barns will be filled with plenty..." Proverbs 3:10

Honor the LORD with your possessions, And with the firstfruits of all your increase; So your barns will be filled with plenty, And your vats will overflow with new wine. Proverbs 3:9-10

Prayer
I thank You loving Father for giving me incomparable and glorious riches that will never perish in Jesus Christ. I want to honor You with my Treasures (paycheck/possessions), Talents (skills/gifts), and Time for You are the source of everything that I possess. Teach me to be a gregarious and generous giver who walks by faith. Deliver me from being stingy or inconsistent with my tithes and offerings. Fill O Lord my barns (business/job) with plenty and vats (investments) so I can bless people in need and help further Your kingdom here on earth. In the wonderful name of JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE: God pours out His unfailing love into your heart - Romans 5:5

Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and charact...