Friday, April 11, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Happy is the man who finds wisdom..." Prov. 3:13

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, And the man who gains understanding; For her proceeds are better than the profits of silver, And her gain than fine gold. Prov. 3:13-14

Prayer
Gracious Father, I come before Your throne of grace like Solomon and do not ask for myself long life, nor riches, nor the life of my enemies. I ask that You give me discernment to understand justice and righteousness. I ask You to fill me with Your Holy Spirit so I can reflect the power of Christ in my workplace and school. I ask You to fill me with Your wisdom so I can be like Jesus and know how to speak a word in season to co-workers, customers, and friends who are weary and need Your salvation. In the wonderful name of Jesus who is the power and wisdom of God.

Jeff Deyo - I'd Rather Have Jesus lyrics:
I'd rather have Jesus than silver or gold
I'd rather be His than have riches untold
I'd rather have Jesus than houses or land
I'd rather be led to His nail-pierced hand
I'd rather have Jesus than vain applause
I'd rather be faithful to His dear cause
I'd rather have Jesus than worldwide fame
I'd rather be true to His holy name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: You have peace with God through Jesus Christ - Romans 5:1

Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for ...