Thursday, May 15, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...at peace..." Prov. 16:7

When a man’s ways please the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. Prov. 16:7

Prayer
God is my protector who watches over me. Deliver me O LORD from being a people pleaser and fill me with a passion to do what pleasing in Your eyes. I want to put a smile on Your face and please You today by doing what is justly, showing mercy, and humbling myself before You my God. Surround me with Your perfect peace which passes understanding and let not my heart be troubled for You are the keeper of my soul. In the name of Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAITHFUL: God is faithful and will never give up on you - 1 Corinthians 1:9

God , who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master Jesus . H e will never give up on y...