Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...your thoughts will be established." Prov. 16:3

Commit your works to the LORD, And your thoughts will be established. Prov. 16:3

Prayer
Loving Father, I pray for Your divine guidance in my life and commit all of my works (employment, responsibilities, relationships, opportunities, plans, duties) into Your hands. I cast all my anxieties, stress, troubles and cares upon You, for I know that You care for me. Establish my thoughts in Christ and help me to be firm in my faith in the day of trial for You are the living God who sustains me. In the blessed name of Jesus

Lord I give my life to You
I wont take it back
I wont take it from your hands
Lord I give my life to You
I'll never claim it as my own again

Send me Your Spirit
The Comforter the Healing Word
I lay down my defenses
I'm ready, I am waiting for You, Lord

Surrender Prayer -- Joe Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAITHFUL: God is faithful and will never give up on you - 1 Corinthians 1:9

God , who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master Jesus . H e will never give up on y...