Commit your works to the LORD, And your thoughts will be established. Prov. 16:3
Prayer
Loving Father, I pray for Your divine guidance in my life and commit all of my works (employment, responsibilities, relationships, opportunities, plans, duties) into Your hands. I cast all my anxieties, stress, troubles and cares upon You, for I know that You care for me. Establish my thoughts in Christ and help me to be firm in my faith in the day of trial for You are the living God who sustains me. In the blessed name of Jesus
Lord I give my life to You
I wont take it back
I wont take it from your hands
Lord I give my life to You
I'll never claim it as my own again
Send me Your Spirit
The Comforter the Healing Word
I lay down my defenses
I'm ready, I am waiting for You, Lord
Surrender Prayer -- Joe Hand
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PROMOTION: "Your promotion comes from the LORD." Daniel 2:48
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
No comments:
Post a Comment