Friday, May 16, 2008

Today's Bible Promise- "...better than the mighty..." Prov. 16:32

He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, And he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city. Prov. 16:32

Prayer
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Analyze my life Lord Jesus and teach me the virtue of being slow to anger by ruling my spirit (attitude / feelings / conscious). Remind me to think before I speak so I can communicate words that build others up instead of rotten or destructive words that hurt others. Convict me Holy Spirit when I get angry over minor issues and trivial things that tear apart my relationships at home and the workplace. Direct my heart into the love of God and into the patience of Christ. In His holy name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAITHFUL: God is faithful and will never give up on you - 1 Corinthians 1:9

God , who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master Jesus . H e will never give up on y...