Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...before honor is humility." Proverbs 15:33

The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom, And before honor is humility. Proverbs 15:33

Prayer
Blessed are the meek (humble) in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of heaven. Teach me Lord Jesus Your humility so I can learn to be a servant leader that is free from pride and arrogance. Deliver me from thinking too highly of myself and instead, let me boast of Your holiness, greatness, majesty, love, and sacrifice. Help me practice Your humility in my workplace and home by remembering that You took upon Yourself the form of a servant and were obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. In Your holy name I pray

Lord, make me humble when I kneel and pray
Lord would You give me the right words to say.
Give me Your spirit and I’ll never be the same
Lord, make me humble when I call Your name.

Help me to be what You want me to be
Help me to walk a little closer to Thee
I’ll give to You all the glory and praise
Lord, make me humble when I call Your name.

David North & The Gospel Celebration - Lord Make Me Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAITHFUL: God is faithful and will never give up on you - 1 Corinthians 1:9

God , who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master Jesus . H e will never give up on y...