Monday, May 12, 2008

Today's Bible Promise -"...He hears the prayer of the righteous." Prov. 15:29

The LORD is far from the wicked, But He hears the prayer of the righteous. Prov. 15:29

Prayer
God hears my prayers because I am justified freely by God's grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. I recognize Holy Father that You see me as being righteous solely on the basis of the work of Christ Jesus who paid my debt of sin on the cross. I approach Your throne of grace through the blood of Christ and ask that Your presence to go with me this day. Teach me the virtue of ceaseless prayer that I may learn to watch and not enter into temptation. In the name of Jesus my Lord

In Christ alone will I glory
For only by His grace
I am redeemed
And only His tender mercy
Could reach beyond my weakness
To my need
Now I seek no greater honor
Than just to know Him more
And to count my gains but losses
And to the glory of my Lord

In Christ alone
I place my trust
And find my glory
In the power of the cross
In every victory
Let it be said of me
My source of strength
My source of hope
Is Christ alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...