Friday, May 9, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Better is a little with the fear of the LORD..." Prov. 15:11

Better is a little with the fear of the LORD, Than great treasure with trouble. Prov. 15:11

Prayer
The fear of the Lord brings goodness, joy, peace, contentment, and purpose to my life. I will fear thee O Lord my God, by walking in all Your ways, by loving You, by serving You with all my heart and with all my soul, and by observing Your commands and decrees for my own good. I appreciate all of the little blessings that You grant me each and every day that sometimes I fail to remember and thank You for Lord Jesus. You are more to me than all of life's greatest treasures. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...