Monday, May 19, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "He who covers a transgression seeks love..." Prov. 17:9

He who covers a transgression seeks love, But he who repeats a matter separates friends. Prov. 17:9

Prayer
Thank You loving Father for covering my sin and shame in Jesus Christ who was wounded for my transgressions. You have shown me great love and mercy even when I was dead because of my transgressions. I have been made alive together with Christ the Messiah for by grace I have been saved. Teach me Lord Jesus to seek and grow in love this week by covering the transgressions that people may commit against me. Deliver me from being a talebearer or gossiper that causes separation and strife. In Your wonderful name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAITHFUL: God is faithful and will never give up on you - 1 Corinthians 1:9

God , who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master Jesus . H e will never give up on y...