Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "A good man leaves an inheritance..." Prov. 13:22

A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children, But the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous. Prov. 13:22

Prayer
I have an eternal inheritance in Christ Jesus that no one can ever rob me of. I realize loving Father, that some people die and leave their wealth behind however, when I die, I will come into the eternal riches that await those who love You. Don’t let me limit my talents, ambitions and strength by focusing on earthly things. Help me to keep my eyes on things above and to remember that what I do for Jesus my Lord has eternal value. Show me Lord Jesus how to leave a legacy of goodness and an inheritance of eternal hope to my family and friends. Inspire me to think with the end in mind so that I make the most of every opportunity that You grant me this week. In the blessed name of Jesus my Hope.

In Christ Alone -- Andrew Shawn Craig and Donald A. Koch

In Christ alone will I glory
Though I could pride myself in battles won
For I've been blessed beyond measure
And only by His strength I've overcome

Oh, I could stop and count successes
Like diamonds in my hand
But those trophies would not equal
To the grace on which I stand

Chorus1:
In Christ alone I place my trust
And find my glory in the power of the cross
In every victory, let it be said of me
My source of strength
My source of hope
Is Christ alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...