Monday, May 5, 2008

Wise men - Proverbs 13:23

He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will be destroyed. Prov. 13:23

Prayer
Surround me O Lord with godly Christians who are wise and committed to Jesus my Savior. Deliver me from playing the fool or being a companion of fools who disrespect Your commands and despise fearing Your name. Enable me to be a wise and effective influence of Your love truth, and grace in my workplace, home, and school. Use me to be a blessing and encouragement to people who are downcast and need hope. In the wonderful name of Jesus my wise Counselor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...