Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "He who is slow to anger has great understanding..." Prov. 14:29

He who is slow to anger has great understanding, But he who is impulsive exalts folly. Prov. 14:29

Prayer
But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness. Teach me Lord Jesus the virtues of self-control and temperance so I learn to manage stress and the pressures of this life without getting angry or emotionally impulsive. I ask You to fill my heart this day with Your perfect peace which calms all of my fears and all of my uncertainties. Help me remember that You are in full control of all situations that I face at home or work. In Your blessed name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...