Friday, May 2, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "He who tills his land will be satisfied..." Prov. 12:11

He who tills his land will be satisfied with bread, But he who follows frivolity is devoid of understanding. Prov. 12:11

Prayer
God is aware of all of my needs and will provide for me according to His riches in Christ Jesus. Loving Father, I thank You for the abundant life that You have given me in Jesus my Lord. Deliver me from a life of frivolity---self-indulgence, irresponsibility, pettiness, lack of earnestness, and foolishness.Teach me to be self-disciplined and diligent in tilling my land (gifts, talents, relationships, employment, finances, opportunities, etc.) by doing my very best each day. Grant me wisdom in learning better ways of tilling my land so I can make the most of every blessing and opportunity that You have entrusted to me. In Jesus' name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...