Friday, June 27, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...called to...inherit a blessing. "1 Pet. 3:8-9

Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous; Not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing. 1 Pet. 3:8-9

Prayer
I have an eternal inheritance in heaven and blessed by Christ Jesus that I may be a blessing to others. Deliver me O Lord from having a vengeful mindset and paying evil for evil when someone does me wrong. Teach me to be a Christian that is focused on blessing others in the workplace, school and home by being harmonious not divisive, compassionate not insensitive, loving not hateful, tenderhearted not hardhearted, courteous not rude. In Your blessed name I pray

Let it be said of us
while we walked among the living
by the ones we leave behind
that we lived to be a blessing for life
that we gave to reach the dying
by the fruit we leave behind
let it be said of us that our legacy is blessing for life.

The Blessing - John Waller

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...