Thursday, June 26, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...you were healed." 1 Pet. 2:24

Who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed. 1 Pet. 2:24

Prayer
I am healed from all sinful diseases by the stripes of Jesus who bore my sicknesses on the tree of Calvary. I claim this promise O Lord and thank You for delivering my soul from sinful lusts, destructive habits, and eternal damnation. Teach me to live for righteousness in my home and workplace by being supportive, ethical, hard working, innovative, productive, kind and honest that Your name may be glorified. AMEN

Got a story to tell you,
About some things that I’ve been through,
But I’m healed, Oh I’m healed...

Had some ups and some downs,
Leveled to the ground,
But I’m healed, Oh I’m healed...

Got my liberty,
I am healed, I am healed,
With His stripes I am healed today

Donald Lawrence - I am healed

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...