Monday, June 30, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...the eyes of the LORD are on the righteous..." 1 Pet. 3:12

For the eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their prayers; But the face of the LORD is against those who do evil. 1 Pet. 3:12

Prayer
Thank You loving Father for reminding me that You are ever-watching, ever-knowing, ever-loving, ever-listening, and ever-planning in my behalf. You will guide me through every trial that I encounter; You will light the way before me so I can see what path to take; You will listen to my prayers and answer my supplications; You will grant me strength to do what I cannot do. I will not fear for I know, Your eyes are upon me for good this day and every day. In the wonderful name of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

POWER: The message of the cross is the power of God - 1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God . 1 Corinthia...