Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...Christ died..to bring you to God..." 1 Pet. 3:18

For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit. 1 Pet. 3:18

Prayer
The Lord Jesus came into this world to save me from sin and bring me back to God. I accept You into my life and thank you for dying on the cross for my sin so that I could be fully forgiven and accepted by You. Only You can give me the power to change and become the person You created me to be. Help me grow closer closer to You and God in a personal way by setting time aside to worship, pray, and meditate in Your word. Thank you for giving me eternal life with God. In Your wonderful name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

POWER: The message of the cross is the power of God - 1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God . 1 Corinthia...