Thursday, June 12, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...He is a shield..." Prov. 30:5

Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him. Prov. 30:5

Prayer
My life has eternal purpose in Jesus Christ my Savior and nothing can happen to me that He does not allow. Thank Holy Father for Your pure words of life that fills the deep void and hollowness in my heart that money, people, success, or things cannot fulfill. I place my trust in You and believe that You are standing in front of me protecting and shielding me from harms way. I surrender my life and all that I have into Your loving arms. In the name of Jesus I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...