Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him. Prov. 30:5
Prayer
My life has eternal purpose in Jesus Christ my Savior and nothing can happen to me that He does not allow. Thank Holy Father for Your pure words of life that fills the deep void and hollowness in my heart that money, people, success, or things cannot fulfill. I place my trust in You and believe that You are standing in front of me protecting and shielding me from harms way. I surrender my life and all that I have into Your loving arms. In the name of Jesus I pray
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PROMOTION: "Your promotion comes from the LORD." Daniel 2:48
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
So Daniel went to Arioch, whom the king had commanded to execute the royal advisers. He said to him, “Don't put them to death. Take me t...
No comments:
Post a Comment