Friday, June 13, 2008

Today's Bible promise - "... a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised. Prov. 31:30

Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, But a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised. Prov. 31:30

Prayer
Teach me loving Father to look unto Jesus in all that I do in my home, workplace and church. Deliver me from being preoccupied with external appearances or things of this world that fade away. Train me to stay focused on Jesus my Lord while I serve my spouse, family, and employer. I reverence Your greatness and recognize that anything I accomplish at home or work is because of Your grace and mercy in my life. Thank You for letting me taste and see that You O Lord are good. In the name of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...